This function allows you to scan from a specific TWAIN device at a specific location in the current document (or also in a new document).
TwainAcquireToCurrentDocument: function (docuViewareID, deviceName, position, success, error)
- The identifier for the DocuVieware™ instance you want to acquire in.
- A string that contains the TWAIN device name. You should call the TwainGetSources method prior this method to find the suitable device.
- An integer value to define where the new page(s) will be added in the current document.
Possible values are:
- 1 : append after last page
- 2 : insert before current page
- 3 : insert after current page
- A function that will be executed upon subsequent acquisition process success.
- A function that will be executed upon subsequent acquisition process error.
1 if error, 0 if success.