This function allows you to trigger a custom action (with or without parameters, async or not) server side.
This is usefull when you need to send data from server side to client side, this feature is demonstrated in our Barcode Recognition demo, please be sure to take a look.
PostCustomServerAction: function (docuViewareID, async, actionName, params, success, error)
- The identifier for the DocuVieware™ instance you want to trigger your custom action with.
- A boolean to specify if your custom action has to be asynchronous or not.
- A string that contains your custom action name.
- A string that contains your custom action parameters (if needed).
- A function that will be executed upon success.
- A function that will be executed upon error.