This asynchronous function allows you to load a document into the DocuVieware™ viewer from remote URI address (note that the document address has to be publicly available) and specify a file name.
This is useful for loading document formats that does not contain any header and therefore needs to be recognized from their extension (for instance WBMP or FAXG3 files).
LoadFromUriEx: function (docuViewareID, uri, fileName, success, error)
- The identifier for the DocuVieware™ instance you want to load the document in.
- The document URI you want to load from.
- The document filename with its extension.
- A function that will be executed upon success.
- A function that will be executed upon error.