'DeclarationPublic Shared Function CreateDocuViewareSession( _ ByVal SessionID As String, _ ByVal ControlID As String, _ ByVal CacheFolder As String, _ ByVal Timeout As Integer, _ Optional ByVal StickySessionsEnabled As Boolean _ ) As GdPictureStatus
- A unique identifier specifying the id of the new session to create.
- The identifier of the DocuVieware control that will be associated with the new session.
- Specifies the path of the cache folder. Can be an empty string if no cache folder is reachable (not recommended).
- Specifies the amount of time, in minutes, allowed between requests before the DocuVieware session-state provider terminates the session.
- Specifies if DocuVieware is hosted in a single server or in a Server Farm with sticky sessions (also known as session affinity).
A member of the GdPictureStatus enumeration.